Other Metrological capacity
Calibration with traceability to standards calibrated by accredited bodies (ACCREDIA or other primary overseas centres DKD, UKAS, METAS, DANAK, etc.).
It shows the values measured with the associated uncertainties of measurement and the references to the standards used. In the case of adjustment, the certificates will report the values before and after the change (the parameters found outside the specifications report to the second page of the certificate).
1. Calibration and certification of measuring instruments with traceability to standards calibrated in EA.
- DC current up to 1500 A
- AC current up to 10 kA – 50 Hz
- DC resistance up to 1 Tohm
- AC resistance from 100 mohm to 10 Mohm
- Inductance from 100 µH to 10 H
- Capacitance from 1 pF to 1 F
- DC power and AC power up to 10 kW
- RF power up to 50 GHz
- Waveguide Attenuation from 8 GHz to 18 GHz
- Modulation AM, FM, PM carrier from 500 kHz to 2 GHz
2. Calibration of test benches operating in avionics and aeronautics field (NAV/COMM, XPDR/DME, TACAN, FUEL QUANTITY AND ANGLE POSITION INDICATOR AND SIMULATOR, etc.).
3. Verification of the attenuation of shielded chambers.
- Measures of shielding efficiency in the frequency range between 10 kHz-1 GHz, in accordance with MIL STD 285 and, upon request, up to 40 GHz.
- Field uniformity measures within shielded rooms in accordance to IEC legislation concerning NSA measures according to CISPR 16-1.