The 9240 series is the latest addition to Boonton’s popular 9200 series of RF voltmeters. It combines accuracy, smart probes, and operator features that have never before been available in its price range. It is simple to use on the bench, and comprehensive enough to integrate into an ATE system. Boonton’s proven voltage probes directly measure from 200 μV to 10 V with usable indication as low as 50 μV and have true RMS response below 30 mV. A 100-to-1 divider allows operation to 300 V. The voltage probes allow the 9240 series to display voltage levels in linear units. The compact sensor data adapter allows any probe to download calibration data to the instrument automatically as soon as it is plugged in.
Add a Second Channel
The 9240 series can also be specified with a second channel input that provides a duplicate set of input amplifiers and circuits with connectors for a second voltage probe or sensor. This feature allows the instrument to display channels 1 and 2 as well as ratio and difference. Other features include a DC recorder output, IEEE-488 and RS-232 as standard interfaces.
- 10 Hz to 1.2 GHz measurement range*
- Dual-channel and differential voltage measurements
- 200 μV to 300 V measurement range
- 1% accuracy at full scale
- DC recorder output
- IEEE-488 interface standard, RS-232
- 95206302A Standard Probe (10 kHz to 1.2 GHz)
- 95206402A Low-frequency Probe (10 Hz to 100 MHz)