Obtaining 16 patens of invention and 58 technical innovations, a brand-new product—AV6481 Optical Fiber Fusion Splicer is launched, thanks to 5 years of painstaking research of 28 engineers. AV6481 implements industrial-grade CPU+FPGA structure of high-performance, completely fresh HD optical fiber microscope, imported high-speed motor and aluminum-magnesium alloy materials extensively. Compared with AV6471, our star product, AV6481 lowers the size by 38%, the weight by 52%, the power consumption by 57%, but improves the speed by 60%, the environment adaptability by 80% and the reliability (MTBF) by 200%. You can get unprecedented fusion splicing experience.
- Precise fiber core alignment, ultra-low fiber fusion splicing consumption
- 7s fast fusion splicing, 18s highly efficient heating
- 320 times image magnification, 5mm fusion splicing for fibers of ultra-short cutting lenght
- 300 groups of fusion splicing modes, 100 groups of heating modes
- 10000 groups of fusion records, 64 image storage
- Ceramic presser foot, ceramic V-block, all-in-one fixture
- Dual-direction splicing, automatic splicing, intelligent pyrocondensation
- USB and SD card interfaces, U-disk automatic software upgrade
- Built-in modular lithium battery, supports 220 times of splicing and heating cycles
Small and light
Small in size and light in weight, the splicer is easy to carry and can be lift by one hand.
Water-resistant, dust-resistant and shock-resistant in design
Water resistance and dust resistance can meet IP52 requirements.
The all-in-one fixture meet fusion splicing demands of multiple fibers, jumpers and
rubber-insulted wires with a cladding diameter of 80～150μm.
Graphical interfaces and touch screen
AV6481 uses entirely new GUI graphical interfaces and touch screen in design. Operators can set
up the splicer and get to know relevant information of it simply and directly by graphical
Intelligent heat shrinkage
A detection unit is embedded in the heater. The heating function will only be enabled when the
thermal shrinkage tube is put in the heater, to avoid misoperation.
Large-capacity pluggable lithium battery
The built-in pluggable lithium battery with large capacity can answer working demand lasting all
day long (typical 220 times of fusion splicing and heating cycles).
Ceramic V-block and ceramic presser foot
Ceramic V-block with high precision brings you convenient and accurate placement of optical
fibers and makes cleanup easy.
Multi-functional carrying case
The multi-functional carrying case is novel in design and light in weight, has built-in compact working bench.
Open or close the cover can turn it to a working bench.