To rely on Aviatronik means being able to count on the most advanced laboratories in Europe, both for technical characteristics and for the number and variety of metrological quantities available. The combination of advanced instrumentation and staff competence will be able to offer a complete service of maintenance, repair, calibration and managing packages of large size instrumentation. Thanks to the technology available and the acquired know-how Aviatronik is proving an ideal partner for companies and organisations that want to ensure the highest quality, even in outsourcing.
Accredited Calibration Certificates (Italian Calibration Service) are issued to measurement instruments in agreement with law No. 273/1991, establishing the National System of Calibration, which guarantees the process quality and traceability of measurements.
The advantages of an accredited certification are:
- The maintenance of the traceability of the equipment used by the centre;
- The guarantee from the Italian Calibration Service of the correctness of the measuring procedures applied by the centre;
- The recognition of accredited calibration certificates on behalf of all signatory nations to the Mutual Recognition Agreements EA-MLA and ILAC-MRA.
Aviatronik, calibration laboratory accredited LAT 019T by Accredia, is able to issue accredited certificates for several electrical quantities such as:
- DC voltage from 0,1 mV to 30 kV
- AC voltage from 1 mV to 22 kV
- DC current from 1 µA to 20 A and for clamp meters up to 1000 A
- AC current from 10 µA to 20 A and for clamp meters up to 1000 A
- DC resistance from 100 µΩ to 100 GΩ
- Frequency from 0,1 Hz to 50 GHz
- High Frequency from 100 kHz to 26,5 GHz in 50 ohm coaxial line for measures of power, attenuation and for standing wave ratio (SWR)
- Optical Tachometers up to 120000 rpm
- Tachograph Testers
Calibration with traceability to standards calibrated by accredited entities (ACCREDIA DKD, UKAS, METAS, DANAK, etc.); or by primary metrological institutes (INRIM, VSL, etc).
It shows the values measured with the associated uncertainties of measurement and the references to the standards used. In the case of adjustment, the certificates will report the values before and after the change (the parameters found outside the specifications report to the second page of the certificate).
1. Calibration and certification of measuring instruments with traceability to standards calibrated in EA.
- Continuous current up to 1500 A
- AC current up to 10 kA – 50 Hz
- DC current resistance up to 1 TΩ
- AC current resistance from 0.1 Ω to 10 MΩ
- Capacitance 1 pF to 1 F
- Inductance from 0,1 mH to 10 H
- DC and AC power up to 10 kW
- Harmonic Distortion THD
- S-parameters in AF
- RF power up to 50GHz
- Attenuation in waveguide from 8 GHz to 18 GHz
- Electrical Noise Source
- AM, FM, PM modulation with carrier from 500 kHz to 2 GHz
- Standard instruments VXI, LXI, PXI
OTHER QUANTITIES (MECHANICAL – TEMPERATURE)
- Diameter samples inner cylinders (smooth rings)
- from 10mm up to 200 mm
- Diameter samples of outer cylinders (smooth pads)
- from 0 to 200 mm
- Roundness samples up to 200 mm
- Gouge samples up to 200 mm
- Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM)
- Micrometers, dial gauges, etc.
- TorqueTemperature from -70 °C to 400 °C
2. Calibration of test benches operating in avionics and aeronautics field (NAV/COMM, XPDR/DME, TACAN, FUEL QUANTITY AND ANGLE POSITION INDICATOR AND SIMULATOR, etc.).
3. Verification of the attenuation of shielded chambers.
- Measures of shielding efficiency in the frequency range between 10 kHz-1 GHz, in accordance with MIL STD 285 and, upon request, up to 40 GHz.
- Field uniformity measures within shielded rooms in accordance with IEC legislation concerning NSA measures according to CISPR 16-1.
Calibration Service Description
The quality of Aviatronik service is perceived in the care applied to its details. For this reason, every calibration performed in Aviatronik’s metrological laboratories includes:
- Instrument cleaning
- Instrument operations check
- Initial verification of the calibration of the instrument with respect to the manufacturer specifications (if available)
- Adjustment (where necessary and technically feasible)
- Final verification of the calibration of the instrument after the adjustment
- Issuance of the calibration certificate, containing the results of the measurements
- Anti-tampering seal
- Calibration label
The service can also include the cleaning of the filters and the replacement of connectors, knobs and other damaged elements.