Accredited Calibration Certificates (Italian Calibration Service) are issued to measurement instruments in agreement with law No. 273/1991, establishing the National System of Calibration, which guarantees the process quality and traceability of measurements.
The advantages of an accredited certification are:
- The maintenance of the traceability of the equipment used by the centre;
- The guarantee from the Italian Calibration Service of the correctness of the measuring procedures applied by the centre;
- The recognition of accredited calibration certificates on behalf of all signatory nations to the Mutual Recognition Agreements EA-MLA and ILAC-MRA.
Aviatronik, calibration laboratory accredited LAT 019 by Accredia, is able to issue accredited certificates for several electrical quantities such as:
- DC voltage from 0,1 mV to 30 kV
- AC voltage from 1 mV to 22 kV
- DC current from 1 µA to 20 A and for clamp meters up to 1000 A
- AC current from 10 µA to 20 A and for clamp meters up to 1000 A
- DC resistance from 100 µΩ to 100 GΩ
- Frequency from 0,1 Hz to 50 GHz
- High Frequency from 100 kHz to 26,5 GHz in 50 ohm coaxial line for measures of power, attenuation and for standing wave ratio (SWR)
- Optical Tachometers up to 120000 rpm
- Tachograph Testers